Integrated Science & Technology, Inc.
3301 Windy Ridge Pkwy, Ste 250, Atlanta, GA 30339
Copyright © 2015 Integrated Science & Technology, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
IST has been requested multiple times to provide technical training on specific topics for our petrochemical and wood products clients as well as for federal and state regulatory employees. Subject matter has ranged from environmental analytical protocol and methods to remediation technology selection.
We have been invited back again and again to give these sessions because of our expertise and lasting value to attendees. We have delivered courses to U.S. EPA Region IV staff as well as to Georgia EPD and Pennsylvania DEP, among other agencies.
The following lists some of IST's training/seminar topics:
- Environmental Forensics
- Environmental Forensics for Insurers
- Environmental Analytical Methods
- Monitored Natural Attenuation
- Risk-based Corrective Action
- MtBE Transport and Fate Overview
- Remediation Process Optimization
- Rapid Site Assessment
- Aquifer Vulnerability Assessment
- Remediation Technology Overview
- Environmental Due Diligence in Commercial Property Transactions
- Flow Modeling - Software and Applications
- Remedial Pilot Testing
- Underground Storage Tank System Compliance
- Risk Assessments
- Indoor Air and Vapor Intrusion
Training seminars for client personnel have been too numerous to mention and cover almost the entire range of IST's expertise. Noteworthy among these was a 2-year program for Exxon, in which every environmental engineer hired by Exxon during the period was required to attend IST's training.