Integrated Science & Technology, Inc.
3301 Windy Ridge Pkwy, Ste 250, Atlanta, GA 30339
Copyright © 2015 Integrated Science & Technology, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
IST brings multiple scientific disciplines together with state-of-the-art analytical and computer visualization technology to present a clear understanding of site conditions. From this solid platform, we define and vigorously defend conclusions as to cause and effect, timing, risk, and remedial strategy.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE: IST’s expertise is grounded in practical field experience as well as in theory. Years of budget-conscious sampling, risk assessment, and remedial technology deployment allow IST’s multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers to bring a unique perspective to litigation cases. We are credible because we know the science and engineering, and we are effective because we know how to present our knowledge.
BUDGET CONTROL: IST controls scope and budget within agreed bounds, a rare quality in the litigation profession and a vestige of our site contractor background.
IST’s CLIENT BASE: Historically, most of our clients have been associated with the industrial sector, focusing on petrochemicals and wood products. IST’s staff has also been retained by numerous environmental law firms to defend (including as joint defense experts) and prosecute environmental claims. Many of our major litigation projects are for Fortune 500 clients.
IST has Environmental Forensics Technical Expertise in the Following:
Representative Environmental Forensics and Litigation Clients
Environmental Law Firms
- Beveridge & Diamond, P.C.
- Greenberg Traurig, P.A.
- Lightfoot, Franklin & White, LLC
- McDermott Will & Emory
(Chicago, IL; Washington, D.C.; New York, NY)
- Piper Rudnick, formerly Piper Marbury, LLP
- Speights & Runyan
- Miller & Martin PLLC
- Abbott, Simses & Kuchler, APLC
(New Orleans, LA)
- Paul, Hastings, Janfsky & Walker LLP
- Brouse McDowell
- King & Spalding
- MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton LLP
- Nelson, Mullins, Riley & Scarborough, LLP
(Atlanta, GA; Charleston, SC)
- Semmes, Bowen & Semmes
- Adams and Reese, LLP
(New Orleans, LA)
- Wicker, Smith, O'Hara, McCoy, Graham & Ford
(Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Brian Cave LLP
(New York, NY)
- Howrey, Simon, Arnold & White LLP
(Los Angeles, CA; Irvine, CA)
- Honeywell International
- BP Products North America
- Lennox International
- Plantation Pipeline
- Royal Adhesives
- Black & Decker
- Getty Oil
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- Travelers Insurance Co.
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Lyondell Corporation
- XL Environmental
- Republic of Kuwait
- Koppers Industries
- Mark IV Industries
- American Airlines
- Organic and Inorganic Transport and Fate, Including Chlorinated Solvents, Petroleum Hydrocarbons, and MtBE
- Detailed Contaminant Interaction Analysis
- Indoor Air Vapor Intrusion
- Responsibility Allocation for Co-mingled Plumes
- Remediation System Efficacy and Effectiveness Evaluation
- Hydrocarbon Product Indentification and Weathering Analysis
- Oil, Vapor, and Dissolved Contaminant Flow Simulation
- Leak Source Identification in Space and Time
- Bioremediation and Natural Attenuation Verification
- Arsenic in Soil and Ground Water
INTEGRATED SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, INC. (IST) provides its forensics clients with technical breadth, multidisciplinary analysis, and state-of-the-art presentation skills.